Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were lucky enough to have both harvested bulls from the same unit. I thought it might be cool to have a photo shopped picture or whatever of them together much like Kings does with their calendars.

I spoke to someone from kings on the likelihood of getting something like this done. It was not in their interest, but they did say some others have tried pursuing this.

Anyone know anybody who does this or has done this? Or has anyone tried this on their own?

I have never played with photo shop, but guess it's never too late to try.

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
You have pictures of the live animals or dead? Are they mounted yet? Kings typically finds a picture of a bull in a certain pose, then they get a picture of a mounted elk in the exact angle as their source picture and then try to align the mounted antlers to the source picture (its antlers removed) via photoshop.

Maybe email me some pictures of what you have and I can take a look at it. I'll pm my email.

-DallanC

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is something I might be able to do, I use photoshop a lot but not usually for things like this. I'll pm my email, I would also need an example of what you had in mind to replicate from Kings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts