·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: quartz

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I'll check this out. I've really enjoyed Rinella's podcast as well as the Joe Rogan Podcast when he has Cam Hanes, Rinella, Remi Warren, or Jim Shockey on. If you can tolerate a little language there is some good insight shared by a lot of these guys. Randy is a pretty straight shooter. Excited to see how his podcast is in comparison.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Rinellas, but for the first podcast I liked this one better.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yep, the meateater podcast is awesome!! I have listened to all of them so far and there is some really interesting stuff. just listened to half of the randy newberg podcast and it is great so far. I really look up to all those guys and very rarely disagree with what they have to say. Im hoping Steven Rinella will host Tim Burnett one of these days though.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
One thing that I like about rogans podcast is that I don't think he puts a time constraint on it so it seems less scripted and more free-flowing. Rinellas is great, but the podcast seems rushed to me. Really enjoyed Randys first go at it. Should be another good one for the commute.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
The recent meateater podcast with Chris Denham of Western Hunter where they discuss draw odds tactics and strategies is fascinating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts