Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice method you have found there. I think I may need to try it. For a little while I thought I was reading the transcript to the next Miller Highlife commercial.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
You can also adjust your tension by pushing the screwdriver (the one in the grass, not glass) deeper into the sod, applying pressure to the spool. (And you didn't think I knew anything about fishing :lol: :lol: )

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Loke said:
You can also adjust your tension by pushing the screwdriver (the one in the grass, not glass) deeper into the sod, applying pressure to the spool. (And you didn't think I knew anything about fishing :lol: :lol: )
You're not kidding !!!!...I took a double take on that !!! Loke in the Fishing Forum ?? I thought my screen went screwy... :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
I'm "vers-a-tile". :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well good hell, it looks like you've made a chore into an excuse to relax and kick back with a good brew! This my good man, is truly a step in the right direction for fishermankind the world over. A tip of the hat and a drink on me for that one.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i always shove a pencil through it and then hold it with my feet by placing it between my toes, i use my heels to control the tension... Works well.... i will try this method in the summer but for winter spooling ill stick with mine...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey Frogger, your idea sounds good, but I don't see where one gets to stop for a premium beverage while using your method. If you could just tell me where the drinking comes in, I might be more inclined to use the technique.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
fatbass said:
FROGGER said:
i always shove a pencil through it and then hold it with my feet by placing it between my toes, i use my heels to control the tension... Works well.... i will try this method in the summer but for winter spooling ill stick with mine...
Take a photo of that for me, will ya?! :lol:
Yeah, no kiddin', that's awesome! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts