Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wingmaster 870 pump .410 shotgun. Bought this new 4 years ago and put 1 box of shells through it and it's sat in the safe since then. Case and shells included. Shells are all 3 inch
3 boxes lead 4 shot Winchester
3 boxes lead 5 shot Federal
4 boxes lead 6 shot Federal
6 boxes steel 6 shot Winchester

$900

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,355 Posts
Is it a BDL?
What choke?

·
Administrator
7,936 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see the bad news at all. Impact doesn't have it in stock and mine comes with 16 boxes of shells that cost an average of $15 a box.
Gun $640
Case $20
Shells $240
=$900

·
Administrator
7,936 Posts
I don't see the bad news at all. Impact doesn't have it in stock and mine comes with 16 boxes of shells that cost an average of $15 a box.
Gun $640
Case $20
Shells $240
=$900
I guess I read your post wrong. Fair enough.

·
Administrator
21,355 Posts
Modified choke. I'm not sure what you mean by BDL isn't that one of the models of the 700 rifle?
Through the years the 870 .Wingmaster 410 has been made in laminated, youth, plain Jane walnut, mahogany, Special Field (European straight stock), gloss, matte, LW, Matched Pair, and Wingmaster BDL among other models. BDL has the nice walnut with checkering, gloss metal and the shiny poly finish on the wood. I guess all the shiny walnut ones with gloss metal are now called just "Wingmaster" these days. The value of the firearm varies with the model.

I'm looking for the 870 .410 mahogany model 1969-1970 Wingmaster BDL and an 870 .410 Wingmaster Special Field.

The modified choke is appealing and the shells are worth a lot of money.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts a picture would help sell it. Just my .02 cents worth.:grin:

Reactions: wyogoob
1 - 8 of 8 Posts