Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rigby Ranch is now scheduling hunts. Come see the great cover and views this club has. This club is located in Newton, UT, northwest of Logan. Just over 20 min from Tremonton. Only an hour and a half from the Wasatch front.

Pheasants are $18.00 each, with no membership fees. Discount prices available for orders over 20 birds.

Guides and dogs available, both pointing and flushing dogs.

To schedule your hunt please call Raelynn at 435-563-9293 or send me a PM.

Thanks.

G

·
Rigby Ranch Hunting

Someone told me about this 2007 post this morning and thought we ought to update it.
We are again hunting high quality strong flying pheasants. Please call Darrin at 435 764 1132 to schedule a hunt and for 2013 prices.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Someone told me about this 2007 post this morning and thought we ought to update it.
We are again hunting high quality strong flying pheasants. Please call Darrin at 435 764 1132 to schedule a hunt and for 2013 prices.
Do you guys offer youth discounts? I'd love to take my 17 y/o brother in law. New to hunting (but great with a shotgun) and this sounds like a blast.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wondering when is a good time to come. I am a business owner and would like to bring my guys out for an afternoon. Pm me. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts