Utah Wildlife Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I was in total disbelief when I turned on the tv.

I still wonder what the guy was thinking with the bow? He didn't think his situation through very well. He got a good beatdown and his car torched. Does Farmer's cover a self inflicted loss of a car like that?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

I still wonder what the guy was thinking with the bow? He didn't think his situation through very well. He got a good beatdown and his car torched. Does Farmer's cover a self inflicted loss of a car like that?
Self inflicted? He didn't torch his car...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
He pointed his bow into the crowd = self inflicted

Go looking for a fight and you'll find one. And he did.

I don't agree by any means to what the crowd did to his car. He made a stupid decision to get out of his car and wave his bow around. He found his fight and lost.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
That dude got exactly what he deserved. It’s not often that justice gets to be so swift.

Did you see his interview with Fox 13 where he claimed he got injured by two “African American” men that attacked him through his window while he was sitting in his car? This dude is the worst of the worst in this situation.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts

I'm still wondering how he was going to shoot a left handed bow right handed...:-?:-?:-?:-?

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Didn't he actually shoot an arrow into the crowd, not just point it? I also believe I saw a video of him brandish a knife and another weapon at a different location earlier in the day.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The interview he did on tv in his lds underwear was the topper. That dude is the mayor of crazytown.

Reactions: Kwalk3

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Wait, some guy aimed a bow at a mob? I missed that. I was out of town when all this went down.

Details? I find this hilarious.

From a tactical standpoint, using a bow is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Dude is lucky he didn't earn a darwin award. What kind of mental hygiene that guy must have if he thinks a bow is going to do anything against a mob of people.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
He pointed his bow into the crowd = self inflicted

Go looking for a fight and you'll find one. And he did.

I don't agree by any means to what the crowd did to his car. He made a stupid decision to get out of his car and wave his bow around. He found his fight and lost.
Reason I'm going to disagree, again, on the "insurance claim comment" is the response to being threatened is to fight or flight. Not destroy personal property.

However, I do agree if somebody is going to brandish a weapon in a threatening manner, they'd better be willing to go through with it or realize my defense will not follow any rules.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
He is a big guy, it took the crowd seconds to take control of him. He came back about an hour later and just about got his a$$ kicked twice. Not a smart guy but he's got some stones!

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
And the crowd got a hold of his arrows. And some were used against law enforcement.

I’ll reiterate, that bozo got what he deserved. Now he’s going to get charged in it too, which is fantastic in my mind.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.