Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been on the road to Lost Creek lately? Is the road clear to the Dam? Last week it was not plowed and getting difficult to travel.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I went up there today. The road is clear and good driving. You can get right up to the spillway. The ice is good and thick not too much slush.

·
Registered
599 Posts
fish-n-work said:
Thanks for the info. I think I'll try my luck tomorrow...
I didnt catch any in the hour I was there. I did see some fellas on the south west corner right by the shore. Maybe in 20 feet of water. They were catching them. I went out to about 70 feet of water and no bites. Looked like they were using a jig. Anyway I cant speak for them but at least you can know the fish are bitting.

·
Registered
976 Posts
huntducksordietrying said:
I went out to about 70 feet of water and no bites.
Does that mean the water level is decent up there? I know that it's a deep body of water, but I haven't been there for a couple of years and the last time I ice fished it the water was really low.

·
Registered
599 Posts
scott_rn said:
huntducksordietrying said:
I went out to about 70 feet of water and no bites.
Does that mean the water level is decent up there? I know that it's a deep body of water, but I haven't been there for a couple of years and the last time I ice fished it the water was really low.
It is Way low I would say at least Twenty feet below the spill way. Its quite the trek down the hill to the ice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts