Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two rods that I would like to replace this spring. One is a St Croix Legend Ultra 7'6" 4wt and one is a Lamiglass 6"6" 3wt. I built the St Croix about two years ago and have probably only fished it 4 times, the Lamiglass I built about this time last year and it was so fun to fish I stopped using my 4wt so it has a little more use on it but both are in great shape. The St Croix has a strubble reelseat with the vera wood insert and the Lamiglass has the same only it is a Zebra insert. Pictures are below. If you are interested PM me and we can work it out. I would like to get about $200 for the St Croix and about $100 for the lamiglass. Both come with sock and cordura case.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those are some great looking rods.

What kind of warranties are on these rods through the manufacturer?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I know that St Croix has moved to the Limited Lifetime warranty. Just checked Lamiglass' web site and looks like they also have the same. I have had experience with St Croix service and it was good, however that was back before they went to the "Limited" warranty. I have not had experience with Lamiglass service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts