Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hearing from many family/friends that last year the majority of big game tags went to non-utah residents. This coming from those who did not draw...so maybe rumor fueled from disgruntlement.

Is there any truth to this? Where can I find more info?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Well, seeing as there is a 10% allotment for nonresidents what you heard as a rumor couldn't happen. Besides, if you pull up the big game draw statistics from 2015 on the DWR home page you'll see the breakdown of tag numbers for residents and nonresidents.

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Well, seeing as there is a 10% allotment for nonresidents what you heard as a rumor couldn't happen. Besides, if you pull up the big game draw statistics from 2015 on the DWR home page you'll see the breakdown of tag numbers for residents and nonresidents.
I think he's talking about Convention tags, not our normal draw process... which hasn't even happened yet.

-DallanC

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I think he's talking about Convention tags, not our normal draw process... which hasn't even happened yet.

-DallanC
He did say he was talking about last year's tags so maybe it could be convention tags or maybe just general tags? Either way the rumor is wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts