Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished SH yesterday for my very first fishing trip since moving here a week ago. Got a late start, backed the boat off the trailer around 12:30 pm for a quick outing. I had a meeting for 3:30 pm at the house so it had to be a short trial. Found some fish on the Garmin in 30' to 45' FOW so that is where I started. First rig was a 1/8 oz Ned rig on 6 lb fluorocarbon on a spining reel. First three casts were dinks, but hey! The skunk was off! Caught a big rock on the fourth cast and broke it off. Second rig was 8 lb fluorocarbon on a bait caster with a 1/4 oz Texas rigged robo tequila sunrise caught two more better size LMB and broke that rig off in some rocks. Retied same texas rig and this time put a zman craw on. It was great! Three more on three casts then it was time to go. I left em biting!! Biggest was a 2.3 over that put up a great fight!
Water Vertebrate Sky Outdoor recreation Fisherman
Water Sky Cloud Dog Carnivore

·
Administrator
8,046 Posts
It's a German Rottweiler and he's a heck of a good bass fisherdog!! Lol
Well, I better look at my cell phone closer when identifying breeds........

Prob shouldnt use dating apps either. This one time I met a girl.... jk

So far I have identified a fish as a duck, a GR as a Labrador, and almost admitted to an affair. Excuse me while I grab my bathing toaster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I better look at my cell phone closer when identifying breeds........

Prob shouldnt use dating apps either. This one time I met a girl.... jk

So far I have identified a fish as a duck, a GR as a Labrador, and almost admitted to an affair. Excuse me while I grab my bathing toaster.
Sounds like you're doing great!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts