Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just booked my Tickets to the SCI Hunting Show in Reno. It looks like it is going to be another great show with lots of great speakers, entertainment and LOTS AND LOTS of opportunity to buy a hunt of a LIFETIME.

Anyone else going????

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
opportunity to buy a hunt of a LIFETIME
Now if I said that there would be riots in the streets. :wink:

I am not a big SCI guy, nor am I a travel out of state to attend hunting shows, when there are two very good ones in Utah each winter. I'll pass, but I hope you have fun.

PRO

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YOu know PRO you are porbably right. I am surprised I didnt get hit for "buying" tags remark.

I know how you feel about SCI and I understand, it is sometimes hard as they do recognize ranch hunting. The problem with that is in Africa, most if not ALL hunting is done on a "ranch". Everyone always thinks of "high fence" but it is not. IT is just a way to protect the animals. I coudl go on more of the whole thing but I will save that for another time.

I also will be to the Utah shows and I like them a lot! The Reno show is just a good excuse to head out with some good friends and talk hunting for a week straight!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with that??? 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts