Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Hockey and 4 others fished scofield today. We fished across from the island in 13 ft. of water. Fishing was pretty darn slow and discouraging. The only thing pickin up fish were small rat finkees. I think we only caught a dozen if that. There weren't many fish coming through. Discouraging day but the weather cooperated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Isn't Scofield just frustrating, Its just like Golf, Sometimes its hot, and sometimes its not. Its all about location on that lake. You just never know what your going to get when you go there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We were there Saturday with 10,000 other people and it was really slow fishing. Needless to same I am done with Scofield for the year.

Come on Strawberry!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah, I was there on Saturday and got skunked. We only iced 6 fish between 7 people....very slow. I missed 2 fish due to broken line, not sure if it was my line or the new spring bobber setup. Both reels are getting new line and the spring bobber is going in the trash. Such a slow day and then to break my line on the only bites of the day.....frustrating!

We are heading up to the berry this weekend....hoping for better times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts