Line Used: 6 lbs mono
Sinker Size: 2 1/8 oz egg sinkers with a small split shot
Hook Size: #10 Treble
People in Party: 5
Fish Species Targeted: Rainbows
Rainbows Harvested: 4
Total Fish Landed: 4
Total Fish Harvested this trip: 8
Successful Bait’s: Orange Powerbait, Green Powerbait, Sherbet Gulp.
Soak Time between Bites and recast: 16 to 20 Minutes
My Observations: I Found the Fishing to be on the Fair to sometimes slow side. But when we did finally get a bite it was a 17 inch fish weighing over 2 pound. Casting a long ways was better than casting short it seemed.

Happy Fishing

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Nice to see a post again, man! I'm glad you ran into some rainbow. That's a pretty long soak time for PB, eh? I'd guess it's because of how shallow it is over there. I don't know, I never fish that side unless I'm by the dam.

Good job, keep'em coming.

(You didn't happen to stumble upon a digicam yet, did you?)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOAH said:
Nice to see a post again, man! I'm glad you ran into some rainbow. That's a pretty long soak time for PB, eh? I'd guess it's because of how shallow it is over there. I don't know, I never fish that side unless I'm by the dam.

Good job, keep'em coming.

(You didn't happen to stumble upon a digicam yet, did you?)
When i Use PB I Let it Sit for 16-20 Minutes Standard regardless of where i'm fishin.
that 16-20 minutes is only Because i Dont know how long PB Should sit before re-cast/ re-bait. if anyone out there in fishy world has any PB Tips Or Tricks. Please Send them to me.

News on the Digicam

NOT Good

We've been using my moms digicam and for some reason the picture's do not do the fish justice. they're not fishy world worthy. i'm hoping to have a new digi cam for Christmas or January at the latest. Any Suggestions on which digi cam i should ask santa for?.

Takemefishin

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Mine is a Pentax Optio W20. It's 7 megapixels and can be dropped in the water for up to five minutes. You don't want it to go more than five feet under, though. It's got a great video feature and the battery lasts a really long time.

Retail is between $250 and $300, but it's worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts