Utah Wildlife Forum banner

scooby snack

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ScottyP 
#1 ·
ive noticed whenever i put in a chew out fishing i seem to have better luck! anybody else have this happen?

#2 ·
well mr. rudder it all depends on the placement of the scooby snack atleast that is what i have found out! If its in the morning i usually like to take an upper bummer chew and that usually brings me the luck! now in the late afternoon when i am going for a thunderboom strike i like to center lip the chew pokey reese style and i usually will catch my trophy trout! ice fishing is a completely different story, when im drilling my hole on weber states pond i go with smooth camel light and that helps me catch the monsters in that pond! good question though

#4 ·
rick_rudder said:
ive noticed whenever i put in a chew out fishing i seem to have better luck! anybody else have this happen?
well id like to report its been almost five years since this post, thanks for finding it chet, things havent changed, put a scooby in just today and caught a 54 inch tiger muskie, would have been the state record but i noticed she was tangled in the gills and didnt want to kill her so i gave her some slack and with a few shakes of her tail she spit the hook and came unbuttoned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.