Utah Wildlife Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
For me I guess it comes down to personal risk. If you fall into the high risk group (65 or older / comorbidities) you may be better off getting it. By the time any long term effects show up it won't make any difference anyway.

We all know young people are bullet proof :) But if their parents have been somewhat responsible most have already been exposed to multiple vaccines. I guess the old adage "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" fits in there somewhere.

You can make a decision about what your doctor recommends at any time. And you will have to decide if their recommendation is worth following or not Thank god they haven't started reporting that so and so died because they were or were not vaccinated.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I feel "safer" NOT getting the vaccine. After all, it was passed off for "emergency" use without proper clinical trials from the FDA. It will be interesting to see what, if any side affects come from it in the coming years. So many law suits going after drug manufactures now days for harm and even death, from the use of drugs that have been through proper testing trials. Nice of the Government to put into law that if the COVID vaccine does harm organs or worse.... DEATH, that a suit will not be possible.
There were proper clinical trials though and they were some of the largest sample sizes in vaccine history. Moderna had 30k participants in Phase 3. Pfizer had 43k participants in Phase 3. Johnson and Johnson had 45k participants.

All three used the Emergency Use Authorization pathway but that doesn't remotely mean the vaccines are untested or less safe. It just means the government recognized a legitimate emergency that required cutting red tape. And the PREP Act is older than Covid-19 and (sadly?) protects companies from such liability whenever a national health emergency is declared (with caveats).

Per previous comments about immune system....both routes require an immune response. One just happens to use a inactive, controlled dose of a small portion of the virus that can't infect the body. That portion just happens to train your immune system to create antibodies and fight potential future encounters with the virus. The other route is a complete wildcard. Natural immunity means no control over viral load/dose and residence time. And by all available data you have a significantly greater chance of medical problems (genetically) or death via natural immunity compared to vaccinations for every age group and demographic. People can choose for themselves but there is simply no data based argument otherwise when looking at short to medium term impacts. We won't know long term impacts of either for years but all data thus far would indicate infection with the virus is more likely to lead to more harm at the long term population level.

Put simply...the vaccines are a safe and elegant way for our country to get ahead of this pandemic that has now killed more than 550k of our fellow citizens. And the more people that take the vaccine the fewer Americans will die in the months to come.

·
Premium Member
3,703 Posts
My wife got her shot on Thursday. She did the one shot J+J. It was over her own objections. She is worried about possible side effects like crazy.
The problem is.......Her Mom is 92 and in the care center here in town. She had both her shots early in the rollout. The wife can't go see her unless she gets vaccinated. My MIL in driving the wife crazy to get the shot so she can see her. Wants the wife to come and get her for outings, etc. The qurarrentine has been hard on her and has she has slipped quite a bit. My wife decided that she could get the shot for her Mom. Doesn't want to end up feeling guilty or bad if something was to happen. My Dad is 87 and has struggled some as well. At least he has his wife to keep him company. I talk to him quite often as well.

It's a tough deal to make a choice on this mess.
Hey 2full, if your MIL was vaccinated why can't your wife go see her without being vaccinated?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
They won't let anyone in that has not been vaccinated. She did get to see her outside this weekend. When the wife hits her 2 week time frame we will be able to bring her to the house for a visit and dinner.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Thank god they haven't started reporting that so and so died because they were or were not vaccinated.

If people started dying off from being vaccinated I honestly believe "the man" would keep it top secret in order to eliminate a panic among the people and loss of trust in the system. (if that trust hasn't diminished already) The "man" has stated you don't need an AR platform weapon with 15 rounds to hunt big game. So, how many citizens with such weapons will give them up? The "man" has also stated that we all need to be vaccinated. So, how many citizens will do that? I guess one needs to choose what they are willing to surrender.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thank god they haven't started reporting that so and so died because they were or were not vaccinated.

If people started dying off from being vaccinated I honestly believe "the man" would keep it top secret in order to eliminate a panic among the people and loss of trust in the system. (if that trust hasn't diminished already) The "man" has stated you don't need an AR platform weapon with 15 rounds to hunt big game. So, how many citizens with such weapons will give them up? The "man" has also stated that we all need to be vaccinated. So, how many citizens will do that? I guess one needs to choose what they are willing to surrender.
Has already started happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

Yikes on the conspiracy theory stuff. Always makes me sad to see. You haven’t surrendered anything, and you sound like an insane person.....but go off.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My wife got her shot on Thursday. She did the one shot J+J. It was over her own objections. She is worried about possible side effects like crazy.
The problem is.......Her Mom is 92 and in the care center here in town. She had both her shots early in the rollout. The wife can't go see her unless she gets vaccinated. My MIL in driving the wife crazy to get the shot so she can see her. Wants the wife to come and get her for outings, etc. The qurarrentine has been hard on her and has she has slipped quite a bit. My wife decided that she could get the shot for her Mom. Doesn't want to end up feeling guilty or bad if something was to happen. My Dad is 87 and has struggled some as well. At least he has his wife to keep him company. I talk to him quite often as well.

It's a tough deal to make a choice on this mess.
You will know you made the right decision when you pick the hardest and most painful choice but your heart is at peace.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

The "man" is working so hard to keep it all secret that they created a site to report all "adverse events" from vaccinations? A site that's publicly searchable. This seems less Olibooger and more Alex Jones level fear mongering.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I'm not one to start a conspiracy theory or run with what is said or I hear or read on the internet. But we all know that "if its on the internet, it has to be true". I'll listen to what's being said and then research it for myself with what I have available. Oh ya...I also like to "ruffle feathers" every now and again. :LOL:

There was a phone video clip I saw that was taken of Biden when he was campaigning at a Union shop and he got heated when someone mentioned restricting AR weapons and why he advocates gun control. He (Biden) called the weapon an "AR14" LOL He said his son has a couple and he doesn't advocate gun control. He called the Union Man a dumb sh!t and moved on. I'll see if I can find it. I'm sure you could search the internet and find it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise of your instinct and intuition tax.
A doctor with a PhD came out with a video talking about how he took 1500 samples of positive covid tests from the PCR and found a big fat ZERO positive test. None.
Sent the samples to major ivy league schools and they found....drum rollllll...ZERO

Asked the CDC to send positive covid samples for them to explore and guess what? The CDC said they have none. Find it on Google and you find cover ups.
Find it elsewhere and you find truth.
Covid is a giant hoax to get people to take a vaccine that doesn't do a thing to protect you against covid. And Fauci and all the world leaders pushing the vaccines admit it.
People are bow describing their partners who have taken the vaccines as changing. Personality changing.
It's all a giant cult. Once your in, your in. Majority of Utah already follows a cult unfortunately.
The pharmaceutical companies already coming up with vaccines for unknown variants and Biden is saying their WILL be another pandemic. Almost like it's planned.

Listen to your gut tax. Don't give in.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise of your instinct and intuition tax.
A doctor with a PhD came out with a video talking about how he took 1500 samples of positive covid tests from the PCR and found a big fat ZERO positive test. None.
Sent the samples to major ivy league schools and they found....drum rollllll...ZERO

Asked the CDC to send positive covid samples for them to explore and guess what? The CDC said they have none. Find it on Google and you find cover ups.
Find it elsewhere and you find truth.
Covid is a giant hoax to get people to take a vaccine that doesn't do a thing to protect you against covid. And Fauci and all the world leaders pushing the vaccines admit it.
People are bow describing their partners who have taken the vaccines as changing. Personality changing.
It's all a giant cult. Once your in, your in. Majority of Utah already follows a cult unfortunately.
The pharmaceutical companies already coming up with vaccines for unknown variants and Biden is saying their WILL be another pandemic. Almost like it's planned.

Listen to your gut tax. Don't give in.
Lol. Truly sad how deep down rabbit holes some of you are.

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Super Moderator
9,422 Posts
The vaccines are a personal choice. There are doctors who are saying not to get one, but not that many but they are vocal.
Now with them coming out and saying that the first two vaccines are only good for around 6 months and now they are talking about a third booster that those of us who choose to get the vaccines will need.

Perhaps that is the chip installation one.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
The vaccines are a personal choice. There are doctors who are saying not to get one, but not that many but they are vocal.
Now with them coming out and saying that the first two vaccines are only good for around 6 months and now they are talking about a third booster that those of us who choose to get the vaccines will need.

It is a personal choice. But on any subject of any kind you can find the 1% of people financially/politically motivated to say whatever against the grain they can. It’s like the J&J vaccine. The chances of getting blood clots from it, even if it’s what is proven to do it, is a lower chance of happening than getting struck by lightening TWICE. Also, I believe the Moderna was showing to still work 6 months later. Idk about Pfizer or J&J. I believe Pfizer was the one saying a possible 6 month booster may be necessary. Vaccines have eliminated many things that caused people to die on average at age 35-50 and now we have conspiracy theorists using the 1% of alternatively motivated “experts” voices as a way to oppose vaccines which are one of the most amazing parts of medicine that have caused human life expectancy to drastically increase over the past 100 years.

Reactions: taskswap

·
Registered
57 Posts

You guys realize they canceled Dr. Sues, right?

You think they would cancel dr. Sues to keep their plans in line but not doctors who speak out against them?
Are you guys living under a rock? Think for yourselves and quit letting the main stream in life feed you your thought process. If you think you can watch television or Google something without being manipulated, your sadly mistaken.
It's sad to see people standing up for something so incredibly horrible for society. This alone is the catalyst to destroy basic human rights.
You realize they've had prestigious universities do studies on how to manipulate people into taking the vaccine? Why is that?
Why is it that even if I get the vaccine I still have to wear a mask and still am not protected? Why? Why is it the CDC can't come up with actual covid 19?
Booster shots in the fall. More and more vaccines will arrive. Guaranteed. Even though the WHO said the PCR has been wrong the entire time. Which means what?

It is absolutely a choice. 100 percent. Now when people decide not to take the vaccine and voice their opinion, it's their choice. Don't go forcing your values onto everyone and stop them from living their life because they don't want to be injected with what a bunch of mad scientists have come up with. Remember that. Because there will be a day our government will begin restricting travel and dining and all sorts of things without a vaccine passport. We live in America. It's our choice and should remain that way. People will want the vaccine because they will be convinced it's their ticket to freedom when we are free in the first place.
I'm sure backcountry in all of his intelligence will have a spoon fed answer straight from pandoras box of lies.
The worst kind of people are educated people who have learned what they know from someone that should be a respectable source of information when in reality that source has only learned from more corrupted sources.
The product.
A backcountry.
People will listen to him. Whyyyy? Because it's the same line of garbage being fed to most people. So logically it's believable. Until you actually put the pieces together and do your own research. Suddenly backcountry seems more like a useful idiot similar to the people rioting and looting last summer.
It's disgusting what they are doing to America. The longer you go along with it, the worse it's going to get.

Say something intelligent fella. I could care less because in the end I know for a fact everyone will wish they stood up sooner.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Read a brave new world.
Then read 1984.
Or watch the movies. Whatever. Think about where we are going and how we got here. It's all happening. And who made Bill Gates the global health doctor for all of humanity? He's a computer programmer. LoL.

The least you could do for yourself if you're thinking about getting the vaccine is find out what the ingredients list says. Then find out what exactly those ingredients are. Then decide.
Anyways.

I'm not a booger or whatever but I don't really come around often. This is America. Want the vaccine that does nothing, don't want it, whatever. Our choice.
Have a good season fellas.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
All that and still no explanation for a gut tax.

I figured out who "they" is at least. Since "they cancelled Dr Seuss" it means all along that Dr Seuss Enterprises has been behind the zombie brain scandemic.

More news at 11.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts