Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Simple ethics. Shoot what you’ll eat and eat what you shoot.
Those guys should be given a lengthy break from hunting to let them think about whether or not they are really waterfowl hunters or not.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
What’s the point of hunting if you aren’t going to eat it? I’ve never been able to understand that

·
Registered
721 Posts
They aren’t even gonna mention the coots that were wasted as well? Guess those black lives don’t matter much...

If they know those birds are from Idaho, they’ve already figured out who their suspects are. I bet flexing on social media with that stack is what helped them figure out who to go after.

·
Super Moderator
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually made a friend recover a coot that he shot a few years ago. We brought it home and ate it, I have a receipe book that has a receipe for coots in it. It didn't turn out too bad

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
What's the point of hunting if you aren't going to eat it? I've never been able to understand that
I bet there's far more ducks consumed by trash cans than anyone would really like to admit.
I think you're 100% correct on that. I had a co-worker even admit to doing that very thing.. I gave him a what for and told him if he tells me something like that again I'd report him.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
No different than guys stomping shovelers in the mud...that is beyond sad in my book as well. If you're not gonna use them then don't shoot'em.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts