Utah Wildlife Forum banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Fishnfool/Ray,
If something happens and the sale falls through I will be glad to take them.
That is my favorite waterfowl load.
Thanks, Shane

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
If you are ever up in Logan, Al's had quite a selection of ammo yesterday. WAY better than anything I have seen at Cabelas or Sportsmans the past 6 months! I was told they get their ammo every Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Still no 20 steel though. They had lots of target loads, but no steel...

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you are ever up in Logan, Al's had quite a selection of ammo yesterday. WAY better than anything I have seen at Cabelas or Sportsmans the past 6 months! I was told they get their ammo every Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Still no 20 steel though. They had lots of target loads, but no steel...
Bring your wallet. Al's will give it to you with no lube!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Bring your wallet. Al's will give it to you with no lube!
I was at Als last week in Orem and I felt like all their prices were much better than just about anywhere else’s, on everything. Gunnies might have them beat a little on a few items, but for the most part very reasonable considering what the other options were asking

side note: I won’t be going back to sportmans, much Like everything that is ‘woke’, turns to chit, everything that basspro touches, turns to ‘chit’. What a disappointment that place has turned into.

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Yup... the current prices will probably be the new average. Like $4 gas and 100k trucks. Dont think of it as things are rising in cost, its just that the US Dollar is worth that much less. You cant print +20% of the entire worlds US Dollars in a single year (2020) and not expect crazy inflation.

Just wait till the 3.5 trillion spending bill gets approved.

-DallanC

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Yup... the current prices will probably be the new average. Like $4 gas and 100k trucks. Dont think of it as things are rising in cost, its just that the US Dollar is worth that much less. You cant print +20% of the entire worlds US Dollars in a single year (2020) and not expect crazy inflation.

Just wait till the 3.5 trillion spending bill gets approved.

-DallanC
Oh, but wait Dallas, that 3.5 trillion isn’t going to cost us anything! Sad thing is 40% of the country believes them.

Back to Sportsman’s, I went into the Midvale store last week and it’s got a whole new makeover. I wasn’t all that impressed…

121 - 128 of 128 Posts