Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dudes,

Can someone put in laymans terms how the Nevada Draw works?

When you apply, what do you pay for and when?

You know, that kinda stuff.

Thanks my learned brothers,

Caleb

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
688 Posts
First, it works like any other draw. You send them money, they put your name in a hat and more often then not they don't draw your name.

You send them $142 and you get a hunting license and a bonus point when you don't draw.

Or you can send them $10 and you get no License and no bonus point when you don't draw.

Deadline is in April sometime.

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackdog said:
First, it works like any other draw. You send them money, they put your name in a hat and more often then not they don't draw your name.

You send them $142 and you get a hunting license and a bonus point when you don't draw.

Or you can send them $10 and you get no License and no bonus point when you don't draw.

So what you're basically saying is I need a "hunting License" to apply, same as Utah? If I don't draw I still get my "hunting license" (theoretically good for upland game, varmits, etc.) and 1 bonus point?

Can I get multiple bonus points (like 1 for OIL 1 for LE?)

Can I just get a Bonus Point?

I know we just hashed this chit out in that other thread...but with all the shenanigans mixed in I was lost in translation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
InvaderZim said:
blackdog said:

So what you're basically saying is I need a "hunting License" to apply, same as Utah? If I don't draw I still get my "hunting license" (theoretically good for upland game, varmits, etc.) and 1 bonus point?

Can I get multiple bonus points (like 1 for OIL 1 for LE?)

Can I just get a Bonus Point?

I know we just hashed this chit out in that other thread...but with all the shenanigans mixed in I was lost in translation.

YES

YES

YES

·
Registered
688 Posts
Right. You don't have to buy the $142 license, just pay the $10 app. fee for each species, however you don't get a bonus point when you don't draw.

·
Registered
320 Posts
In other words, if you want to put in, and you want a bonus point for not drawing, you have to buy the license. And yes you can just buy points without "puting in" on the drawing, but you have to buy the license. And yes you can buy points for every species you want to buy points for. It's not like utah where you can only put in for two species.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts