Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to head out this weekend for wifes moose hunt. We have been excited while waiting for our time on the ranch. Been getting lots of good reports (Thanks Keith) and all others that have been sharing info from around the Cache unit also congrats to all that have had success to this point in the season and good luck to all heading out. We are leaving 10/8 and will be staying until 10/17. With any luck things will go smoothly and she can harvest a bull early and then we can head to Zion for our general deer tags( wishful thinking). Must concentrate on Moose first then deer. If anyone has any suggestions for last minute items or gear that I may have forgot please let me know. My list of junk is to large for me to share as I am the guy that if I think I need(1) I will take (2). Looking forward to sharing our story with everyone. I have the important stuff. TAG,GUN,BULLETS and WIFE.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Best wishes! Those moose tags are hard to come by, hope you have an awesome experience. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the big bull!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts