Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Strawberry today all by my lonesome. The Dodge said it was 0 deg. when I got there at 8:45 and 15 deg. when I left at 1:00. Slow fishing. I landed one cutt and one nice fat rainbow around 18 in. I lost another fish I had hooked and had two more biting I didn't get. Nice day to be fishing in the tent. Saw a few other people don't know how they did. I probably should have moved around but I was to lazy. Keep fishing.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Glad you got out Root, wish I could have gone with just had way too much stuff to get done before Boston tomorrow. Besides I've fished 2 of the last 3 days, might have had a conniption fit on my hands, this close to going out of town and all. Burbot Bash when I get back!!! 23-26 :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry I couldnt join you Capt. Glad you caught a couple. Work sucked-would of rather been fishin. The Orient Express and I our goin to bash some Burbots friday mornin comin back that night, look for my post on sat. What about Deer Creek on monday?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First for Puddles, Deer Creek on Monday sounds good. Keep in touch. The snow was plenty deep. I'm thinking about 2 feet. Had a wet mess in my tent.

·
Registered
147 Posts
firemanroot said:
First for Puddles, Deer Creek on Monday sounds good. Keep in touch. The snow was plenty deep. I'm thinking about 2 feet. Had a wet mess in my tent.
Call ya on sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts