Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word from a buddy of mine that a very well known outfitter (I'll hold the name for now) was recently arrested on several counts of illegal chase which led to the taking of a very large bull in southern utah. Any truth to this?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Well, since I just got off the phone with mulletman, it isn't him. *()*

PRO

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I can't grow a mullet, if I tried it would be a skullet, so I keep it short. I gave the mullet up several years ago. Add the scars from my ATV rodeo and a hat is preferred to be in place whenever in public, I get tired of all the screaming from kids that see me 'exposed'. :eek:

PRO

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ya know, the simple mullet is a bit plain in my oppinion. I good skullet(if cultivated properly, and well kept) is far more impressive. Coupled with a few battle wounds, it is by far superior.
When I end up going bald, I will probably end up sporting a skullet.....proudly!

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RTMC said:
Ya know, the simple mullet is a bit plain in my oppinion. I good skullet(if cultivated properly, and well kept) is far more impressive. Coupled with a few battle wounds, it is by far superior.
When I end up going bald, I will probably end up sporting a skullet.....proudly!
You say that now, but just wait. If you have all the scars of many poor choices and a mis-shaped head, you may feel different. I see it as a sign of why the good Lord created hats. Plus then I get to pimp myself for different companies. :p

I talked to mulletman last night, he said he saw some dang good bulls while in jail. His hunter didn't mind, he didn't have to hike to far being behind bars. :shock:

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
skeet4l said:
I just got word from a buddy of mine that a very well known outfitter (I'll hold the name for now) was recently arrested on several counts of illegal chase which led to the taking of a very large bull in southern utah. Any truth to this?
I haven't heard anything about it....yet!

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RuttCrazed said:
skeet4l said:

Rut
Keep holding your breath, you'll passout before there is any truth to this nonsense. :p

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
proutdoors said:
RuttCrazed said:
skeet4l said:

Rut
Keep holding your breath, you'll passout before there is any truth to this nonsense. :p

PRO
Do I have to hold my breath or can I just take a nap? 8)

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RuttCrazed said:
proutdoors said:
Go ahead and grab a pillow, just don't bite it. :oops:

PRO
That sounds more like something a person guiding in the backwoods for a month at time might do, I sleep at home every night! 8)

Rut
There were lots of sheep around that were a better option than that. :shock:

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
proutdoors said:
RuttCrazed said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
That sounds more like something a person guiding in the backwoods for a month at time might do, I sleep at home every night! 8)

Rut
There were lots of sheep around that were a better option than that. :shock:

PRO
Just don't get the one that is tied to the trailer, you don't want sloppy seconds! :shock:

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Riverrat77 said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
Speaking of Zim.... :p Ha.... just kidding... thats just a crack on his avatar. :lol:
Now that's funny right there. :lol: Remember Zimmy, I didn't bring you in to this, don't go nuking me because of a funny, funny comment. :wink:

PRO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.