Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word from a buddy of mine that a very well known outfitter (I'll hold the name for now) was recently arrested on several counts of illegal chase which led to the taking of a very large bull in southern utah. Any truth to this?

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Is this on any of the other forums? I've been waiting for somebody to sound off on this... especially with all the accusations and stories flying around on other threads.... 8)

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Well, since I just got off the phone with mulletman, it isn't him. *()*

PRO

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
It was you with the roadblocks, riding ATV's through the sage with cattle prods huh? :lol: Just kidding Pro. Sounds like you had an exciting season while you were gone for so long.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I can't grow a mullet, if I tried it would be a skullet, so I keep it short. I gave the mullet up several years ago. Add the scars from my ATV rodeo and a hat is preferred to be in place whenever in public, I get tired of all the screaming from kids that see me 'exposed'. :eek:

PRO

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ya know, the simple mullet is a bit plain in my oppinion. I good skullet(if cultivated properly, and well kept) is far more impressive. Coupled with a few battle wounds, it is by far superior.
When I end up going bald, I will probably end up sporting a skullet.....proudly!

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RTMC said:
Ya know, the simple mullet is a bit plain in my oppinion. I good skullet(if cultivated properly, and well kept) is far more impressive. Coupled with a few battle wounds, it is by far superior.
When I end up going bald, I will probably end up sporting a skullet.....proudly!
You say that now, but just wait. If you have all the scars of many poor choices and a mis-shaped head, you may feel different. I see it as a sign of why the good Lord created hats. Plus then I get to pimp myself for different companies. :p

I talked to mulletman last night, he said he saw some dang good bulls while in jail. His hunter didn't mind, he didn't have to hike to far being behind bars. :shock:

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
skeet4l said:
I just got word from a buddy of mine that a very well known outfitter (I'll hold the name for now) was recently arrested on several counts of illegal chase which led to the taking of a very large bull in southern utah. Any truth to this?
I haven't heard anything about it....yet!

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RuttCrazed said:
skeet4l said:

Rut
Keep holding your breath, you'll passout before there is any truth to this nonsense. :p

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
proutdoors said:
RuttCrazed said:
skeet4l said:

Rut
Keep holding your breath, you'll passout before there is any truth to this nonsense. :p

PRO
Do I have to hold my breath or can I just take a nap? 8)

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Go ahead and grab a pillow, just don't bite it. :oops:

PRO

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
RuttCrazed said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
That sounds more like something a person guiding in the backwoods for a month at time might do, I sleep at home every night! 8)

Rut
There were lots of sheep around that were a better option than that. :shock:

PRO

·
Registered
109 Posts
proutdoors said:
RuttCrazed said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
That sounds more like something a person guiding in the backwoods for a month at time might do, I sleep at home every night! 8)

Rut
There were lots of sheep around that were a better option than that. :shock:

PRO
Just don't get the one that is tied to the trailer, you don't want sloppy seconds! :shock:

Rut

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Riverrat77 said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
Speaking of Zim.... :p Ha.... just kidding... thats just a crack on his avatar. :lol:
Now that's funny right there. :lol: Remember Zimmy, I didn't bring you in to this, don't go nuking me because of a funny, funny comment. :wink:

PRO

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
fixed blade said:
Your avatar isn't much better, sick and wrong, that's what it is.

PRO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts