Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys know there are only gay Bulls left on the Wasatch??

JK it's been more than like 5 minutes since we had a Wasatch thread and I was having withdrawals

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Lol, I will say I've seen very few elk this spring. Last year I was regularly surrounded by herds of 10-100 animals in this area and this year in 5 mornings of turkey hunting, not a one. Must be gone.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I've gone duck hunting before and not seen a duck...... But other times I have gone I have seen hundreds. That's just science right there. :grin:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've gone duck hunting before and not seen a duck...... But other times I have gone I have seen hundreds. That's just science right there. :grin:
Did the ducks have an overbite? Or underbite? Were the testicles fully descended, partial or missing? Did you document the selenium levels in the surrounding sewer ponds?

This is science in case you didn't know.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Did the ducks have an overbite? Or underbite? Were the testicles fully descended, partial or missing? Did you document the selenium levels in the surrounding sewer ponds?

This is science in case you didn't know.
If you don't see them in the same spot each time than they are all gone. That's the only science or proof I need to provide.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I saw a heard of elk last week that had under bites, one bull had his right ear pierced (the gay ear).and they were licking selenium of the double yellow on highway 40 by chicken creek. I've been telling you guys for years this was going to happen. Looks like I was right. Idiots! And there wasn't a cow anywhere near them. They've all been slaughtered. Oh the humanity.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I've spent 15 days so far this month ( April ) on the Wasatch chasing bears...

High, low, everywere, hiked out a bunch of canyons...

I've seen several bulls, every thing from one good one growing to a spike still pack'in.
Mostly Raghorns balled up with 1st and 2nd points started back. About a dozen.

The Waters, Diamond fork,Tie fork, Billies, Teat mountain area---ONE COW spotted in April, No BS.
Same area, same thing 5 years ago, Several hundered cows were seen.

I have found a few more cows toward White river and around Avintiquin side..
Actualy saw 15 together two nights ago, but they were on the Soldier summit CWMU.

But NOTHING, and I meen nothing like past years......So few elk now it's sick.

Taking a day off hunting today, I'll be back at it tomarrow.....:cool:....

For you fish'in guys, should be able to pull boats over Sheep creek to Stawberry by this weekend.
I can get through now with the jeep, just needs to melt and dry up a little more for a trailer.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I've spent 15 days so far this month ( April ) on the Wasatch chasing bears...

High, low, everywere, hiked out a bunch of canyons...

I've seen several bulls, every thing from one good one growing to a spike still pack'in.
Mostly Raghorns balled up with 1st and 2nd points started back. About a dozen.

The Waters, Diamond fork,Tie fork, Billies, Teat mountain area---ONE COW spotted in April, No BS.
Same area, same thing 5 years ago, Several hundered cows were seen.

I have found a few more cows toward White river and around Avintiquin side..
Actualy saw 15 together two nights ago, but they were on the Soldier summit CWMU.

But NOTHING, and I meen nothing like past years......So few elk now it's sick.

Taking a day off hunting today, I'll be back at it tomarrow.....:cool:....

For you fish'in guys, should be able to pull boats over Sheep creek to Stawberry by this weekend.
I can get through now with the jeep, just needs to melt and dry up a little more for a trailer.
So the real question.... How many bears did you see?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Finally someone who understands science fact

Manbearpig is the reason for all western wildlife decline, especially the sage grouse.
And if you don't believe it then just keep googling it until you find a study that says it's so.

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did you get that from the 4 million dollar Sage grouse study the state paid for? Cause if you did, that's as good as gold and you should take it to the bank.
No, I got that from the $2 million dollar study, I heard that the next $2 million is going towards understanding how skunk apes are breeding werewolves in the Carlsbad caverns. It's vital research, if the apes are successful then prairie dog populations will see a large increase of natural born transvestite young.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
No, I got that from the $2 million dollar study, I heard that the next $2 million is going towards understanding how skunk apes are breeding werewolves in the Carlsbad caverns. It's vital research, if the apes are successful then prairie dog populations will see a large increase of natural born transvestite young.
Blaster you been licking the roads?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Big Game Forever ought to get a piece of that pie as well!

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Blaster you been licking the roads?:mrgreen:
Yephelikesthatmagnesiumsaltspraythatisleftoverfromtheoilfieldsanditmakeshimthirstyandwanttodrinkwaterbecausehewasn'tthirstyorneedingwaterbeforeandthenhelicksitofftheroadandget'srunover.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts