Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably going to pull the trigger and purchase a flasher this hard-water season. Any thoughts on the MarCum LX-5 VS. the Vexilar FL-20? Anyone have or have used these units tell me what you think.

·
just me
19 Posts
I have a Vexilar FL-12 pro pack and love it.
I was going to get the LX-5 but found a deal on the Vex last second. They are both great units and what ever one you get you'll be in that camp for life. People swear by one or the other but I tried them both and liked them both so price was the only factor for me. Some people don't like watching a flasher but I won't be caught on the Ice without mine. Nothing like seeing a fish signal sliding up to your bait and setting the hook before you even feel the bite.

GETCHA PULL!

·
Registered
24 Posts
poo????

I have the Aquaview unit, I love it, very sensative and lightweight, great for ice fishing in conjunction with my camera, great to identify fish in column. camera to watch the jig. Better and any video game ever. Just my opinion though, I am a ice gadget nut!!!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info guys, Yeah Wooly I've heard the same people that buy one love it for life. Price doesn't seem to be that much diff. between the two models I have my little eye on so maybe it will just have to be eeny meeny miney moe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts