Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

to all my fellow hunters, My name is Jerry I'm from Northern Utah I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to join. i hope i can help some people out and hope some will help me out in a time of need.

this forum does have a lot of nice people, i hope to meet some of you out in the field or just about doing things. i love hunting and fishing, have a great day everyone

Jerry

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
If you really really want to be accepted then simply post pictures of all your kills or catches along with the dates and gps coordinates....remember, on this forum, gps coordinates or it didn't happen. j/k

Welcome to the forum, great group of guys here, mostly liars, but still a great group. ;-)

Reactions: AJ13 and wyogoob

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Oh I almost forgot the most important thing...if you want to know how to cook anything and I do mean ANYTHING....wygoob is your man. He can provide a recipe for anything from maggot meat pie to gut pile soup....and man they are tasty too. :p

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
WElcome!

·
Super Moderator
3,402 Posts
Welcome to the forum! +1 on Wygoob, after reading his posts about bottling meat, I ordered a pressure cooker, bottles, etc. He should get some type of sponsorship/kickback from the bottling/jerky/cooking industry for his role in people trying to make duck and antelope not taste like duck and antelope!:grin:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
:welcome:Glad to have you aboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts