Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys have a song you play that you play when pulling into camp?

Back in 2001 the song that played was "Dr. Feelgood" by Motley Crue. It is now a tradition to play when I first pull into elk camp...

When I hear that song on the radio I tend to day dream and think of all the fun times and great friends that enjoy chasing deer and elk with me.

·
1,666 Posts
If I Die Young - The Band Perry

If you are in the woods and hear someone bumping it with the windows down singing horribly, that probably is me.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
On the road again....Willie Nelson.

Reactions: dkhntrdstn

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
DA TURDY POINT BUCK by Bananas At Large or second week of deer camp by DA YOOPERS

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
I also really like Mossy Oak by Tracy Byrd

and Rhett Akins & Dallas Davidson - Openin' Day

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Da Yoopers.... Second Week of Deer Camp.

⫸<{{{{{⦇°>

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
it what ever song plays at the time. a couple years ago every time we played
we would see a deers. so we played this song over and over and we keeped talking about my dad is helping us.

·
Registered
146 Posts
"Big bulls...Big bucks...Mountain roads and pickup trucks. Huntin' all day just to catch a glimpse of.....Big bulls, big bucks....! ha ha ha ha!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Fred Bear by Ted Nugent.

When I go fishing, I usually like rock or alternative. When hunting, I can never guess what my mind will want to sing. It can range from country to rock to classical music. One year I had a church hymn stuck in my head the entire time I was on the mountain. Surprisingly enough, it was a pleasant experience and not the least bit frustrating.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fred Bear is always a go to in our camp.

I have a few "lucky" songs that range from Waylon Jennings and Merl Haggard to Alice n Chains. Kinda depends on the mood and the place.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm game for anything playing as long as you don't pull in to camp at 1am blasting AC/DC's "You shook me all night long". We had some yahoos do that a few years back while everyone else was trying to get some rest prior to the archery opener. Jackasses one and all.

I love AC/DC too!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts