Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the forum.

I just saw the CC hit for bull moose tag. Looks like I'm going to be hunting bull moose at the South Canyon CWMU this year. Getting the tag is a surprise for sure and I am super excited. When I applied it seemed like a good area with good success rates and high hunter satisfaction. Anyone familiar with this area and the moose? Any tips on finding moose in the area or in general?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the forum.

I just saw the CC hit for bull moose tag. Looks like I'm going to be hunting bull moose at the South Canyon CWMU this year. Getting the tag is a surprise for sure and I am super excited. When I applied it seemed like a good area with good success rates and high hunter satisfaction. Anyone familiar with this area and the moose? Any tips on finding moose in the area or in general?
First, congrats and welcome! I don't know that unit, but the nice thing with (most) CWMUs is that a call to the operator should be able to answer all of those questions you have. Stick around, as I would love to see pics of your swamp donkey this fall!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts