Utah Wildlife Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
The second pic was tough I but after the zoom pic I seen what seems to be a Bull Elk bedded under A pine top left corner that was fun!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I was looking below it at the blond/white rock. I see it now in all three pictures. That's why you shoot big critters. Great game.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
My He!!, You expect us to see an animal 800 yards away with the naked eye?? It's obvious as an ass on a horse if you have magnification.-O,-

I was correct on the location of the Elk, but I said it was a bear. LOL

·
Registered
9,387 Posts
My He!!, You expect us to see an animal 800 yards away with the naked eye?? It's obvious as an ass on a horse if you have magnification.-O,-

I was correct on the location of the Elk, but I said it was a bear. LOL
That's alright I thought that it was a deer but I could tell that there was a animal there.

·
Registered
9,387 Posts
I see him/her

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Look for this.
I could tell something looked out of place in that exact spot in the first picture but I would never have guessed it was a big kitty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is his a dear in the picture? It is very hard to understand because the photo has a very bad resolution. I liked hunting when I was younger. It was like a hobby for me, and usually, I was hunting deers. I was waiting every year for the hunting season to start, I was planning the whole year how and with whom I will hunt. Once I visited a zoo park and read about what eats a deer. I understood that people are killing them in very big amounts. I started to hate my old hobby, now I am trying to help every animal that is injured. I don't know how I could kill so many animals just for fun.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Vanilla +1

Also, deer park? Sounds like a disease breeding ground and animal cruelty to me if you think about what their wild fellas get to enjoy.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Thanks for sharing that Ridgetop. Your eyes and patience are light-years better than mine. I assume I've missed tons of animals on the few big game hunts I've done but that's an impressive find!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts