Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys Im going to try and go to Starvation next week.Just bought my honey a new rod and reel.She will NOT go out in a boat(long story).Are there any good places to bank tangle?Ive only fished by the bridge and its been 10 years since Ive been up there.Just looking for a place where she doesnt have to walk to far (knee replacement)I would love to get into those starvy bows.Thanks.

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
For a free area either the south side of the bridge or just outside of the boys near the dam has always been good for me. For the dam there is a parking area on the road that goes over it with a short walk down to the water. It's now inside the State Park so there is a pass needed.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a free area either the south side of the bridge or just outside of the boys near the dam has always been good for me. For the dam there is a parking area on the road that goes over it with a short walk down to the water. It's now inside the State Park so there is a pass needed.
Thanks Critter,I was thinking about the south side of the bridge.We will give it a try and go from there.Might have to stop at the Berry for a cast or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts