Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard through the grapevine that Liberty safes in Payson has a surplus of safes with a small paint or slight rust problem and they are unloading them to friends of employees.

You have to know someone who works there.
There is a five safe limit per person.
The safe is black (glossy)
It says Remmington on the front
It has electronic locks
Dimentions are 28"x20"x60"
30 minute fire rating
They are a 22 gun safe.

Again you can't buy unless you know some one who works there. They want to protect their dealers who sell their safes and don't want to destroy their market. They had nearly 2000 yesterday and are down to around 700 now. Just a thought for those who have friends there and sorry for the sick feeling those are going through who don't have a friend there.

They told me that it's the safe that sells for $999. I found it at a dealer for $699. They are selling them for $325 plus tax. Two for the price of one!

·
Registered
363 Posts
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANYONE want to help a guy out...........I would take one of those TODAY.....but I dont have any friends...ummmm I mean, I dont have any friends there? Can anyone help me.......

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CP1 said:
ELK22 I need 2 safes, can you hook me up through the grape vine????????
I am just a "Hear" through the grape vine kind of guy. After that my grape vine gets pretty tangled. Good Luck

·
Registered
730 Posts
What a tease.. :( .tell us about this Great deal and then drop the floor out by saying you have no connection...geez :?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like Rossanne Rossanna Danna used to say...................Never mind!

I sent one of my scouts down who happens to be a reputable forum member. He missed it and they are all sold out. I guess one of their dealers bought out the remaining supply so they are no longer available. That is an amazing price if they can sell 2000 safes in 2 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts