Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hit the marsh today in hopes of a mallard shoot, but got a good mixed bag instead! We only shot 8 ducks for the 2 of us and hutned shooting light to shooting end but we managed to scratch down a couple mallards, gadwall, a nice looking drake widgeon, a pinner with a tiny spirg, a drake GW teal, and a spoony! 6 diffrent species i love the diverisity utah has!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I also hit it yesterday. got out at about 12:30 and did not fire till about 2:30 or so.. ended up with a nice drake wigeon, nice drake gad, and a not so good looking drake spoon. along with 3 hen spoons. I should have limited and been out by 4 to 4:30 but i was off my shooting game big time! I was out in farmington. where were you at tealboy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we were at FB i think we talked to you in the turpin parking lot, i was in the white dodge. Spooner you know me always trying to break some rules! I should have taken the boat out i havn't hiked in for a hunt in years and this morning i remeber why i bought an airboat! did you get out sat?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts