Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fello fisherman! I'm new to this site, but i have been fishing for a while, mainley saltwater off california and hawaii. Been fishing at berry acouple times from shore, I stick to kastmasters and have had great success with 4lb test and light tackle, does anyone have other lures in mind that trout go crazy for? I just don't like to sit around, waiting for powerbait and worms to score.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have done well using Rapalas, Lucky Craft, Jakes, Krockodiles, and various spinners. I have done the best using jigs, all year long. White tube jigs tipped with either a crawler or a minnow worked along the bottom.

Are you going to try it thru the ice? :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ah man, you've gone from saltwater fishing in California and Hawaii to the 'Berry? That's got to be a bit of a let down, even though the trout out at the 'Berry are top notch. I have no advice to give you on the 'Berry, I only fish it through the ice, but I do have a request for some photos of your saltwater adventures, if you have any you'd like to share.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
fixed blade said:
[quote="J-bass":mbo875qj]but I do have a request for some photos of your saltwater adventures, if you have any you'd like to share.
+1[/quote:mbo875qj]

+2

and good luck

·
Registered
385 Posts
man i love her new avatar, but it is hard to beat Jessica Biel.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
It could be beat if she switched Jessicas...

...Alba? 8)

She'd only do that if we could find a pic of Alba holding a bow.

On topic, don't be afraid to soak a minnow while working the shiny gear. A 2nd pole permit is a great investment.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all your responses, there's nothing better than reeling in your line and having a fish slam on your lure. Unless you had Jessica Biel in a bikini unhook your fish!!!! _(O)_ :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts