Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Sunday which is the day to spend time with your family, and when it is this nice outdoors (feels like Sept not nearly Nov) we went outside to play. We decided to do a combo trip of fishing and riding at Vernon reservoir. When we arrived the lake was nearly empty I would say less than 40% full from when we were here in the spring. Here is how the day started clean wheelers and smiling faces:

The clean machines….

Isn't my little girls pink camo four wheeler cute?

After a few hours on the trail and a few mud holes later this is what my daughter and her wheeler looked like.

We then took our shot at the lake for a few hours. Like usual they were rising for dries and blowing bubbles at us. We did get a few and I was excited because my daughters Barbie pole was the hot ticket today. Here is here with a few of her fish.

My wife hooked into a nice brown about 14" and chunky, he sure swallowed that daredevil!

All in all a good day to get out before the snow flies and we are all dreaming of weather like this again!

·
Registered
385 Posts
nice looking pics orvis. looks like you had a good and full weekend. at least you can say you got "stocked up" on fishing until next season :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts