Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Belive it or not but that is dog 10yrs old. If you guy's with tag's havent been out after your swan yet you need to get out right now. swan hunting tonight was red hott

·
Registered
449 Posts
My last swan was retrieved by my then 12 year old black lab; where there's a will there's a way! Labs really are a true 'wonderdog'. I sure do miss her. Now I'm dogless going on 4 years. :(

Friday I am going to make good on my swan tag. I just can't decide if the Crystal unit on Farmington Bay, or the NW corner of Harold Crane is the place. I might try unit 3A at BRBR (I won't go near 1A again for the rest of my life! bad experience) If anyone has any good info that they could share, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whats the deal with all the swan guides this year? It seems like I have seen these same pics on ksl before? I don't have a problem with guided swan hunts, after all it provides close decoying shots. It just seems to me that Some guides think they know it all and are the best? :shock: :shock: Are they scared of a little friendly competition? These pics look like they came from the rainbow area near Willard???? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its kind of funny when some swan guides (like the utahmarshman, or what ever his name is?) call other swan guides pretending to be other hunters, and get all flustered and mad when the other guides don't give straight information,because they know its another guide calling them. :?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Elgobbler,

You know I post my pic's on several sites. I am not a guide, and I have not even seen reference to guiding in this post.
If utmarshman is a guide, good for him. I wish I could get some of the people who want me to take them out to pay me! :)
Unfortunately, when money is involved, competition is rarely friendly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is there anything wrong with thinking "I'm the best"? I see hundreds of commercials on t.v. and everyone is claiming they're the best. If you go buy something from the store do settle or want the best? Just curious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts