Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My name is Mike. I was born and raised in Birmingham Alabama and just recently made the big move out west. My family and I currently reside in Springville. This will be my first time hunting mule deer in the Rocky Mountain region and i'm beyond excited for the new challenge. I cut my teeth on white tail and have spent most of my hunting life chasing the little critters. I look forward to meeting you all and swapping hunting stories. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Welcome Mike!Nice bunch of guys and gals here.Look forward to your stories.

Reactions: MuzzyPole

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Oh jeeze another one toothed bama bubba. Smh

Geaux Tigers

·
Administrator
21,336 Posts
Welcome Muzzy

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Welcome - been to B'ham a few times myself, our corporate office is there. My brother moved there a few years back but has since relocated to Houston.

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
I just got here from Alabama last year as well. I'm up in cache valley. Welcome to the forum! It's definitely a great place to be. WAR EAGLE!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome muzzy. I married a southern belle from Alabama. I Enjoy going down and visiting the state. There's nothing quite like a dogwood tree blossoming in the spring. I grew up in Springville, great place to live. It sure has changed in the 10 years since I left but it's still a nice place to raise a family.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
My niece made the unfortunate decision to marry a U of A grad. Funny thing is he is from Louisiana and got into U of A on a baseball scholarship because he wasn't good enough to play for LSU. He is tolerated at family events as long as he doesn't wear anything gosh awful crimson or talk about alabama. He did sign a contract saying the kids would go to LSU before marrying my niece. I still think she made a gross mistake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts