Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are threads on tags. Just wanted to say I should have a fun fall. I have access close to home for the general season deer. I am going to try with a bow first then rifle if I can't get it done the first couple days. Then I will be chasing bull elk during the archery hunt. Then I will finish up chasing swans with my dad in the marsh. I have been hunting ever since I was a kid and anymore I have more fun running around the hills with my brother in law who is 13, and just talking about hunting gets his adrenaline going. I also enjoy spending time with my dad. He grew up hunting big game, but never really went much when I was a kid. We were always out in the field chasing roosters or out in the marsh chasing ducks and geese. I am not older by any means, but now that I have 2 boys my mindset has seemed to change from killing everything to enjoying the time spent with people I care about. I still hope to have success on all three hunts, but it is more about who I spend my time with now. Wish me luck and patience!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts