Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a brother 3 years ago pass away on the Great Salt Lake while duck hunting with his buddy when the boat got caught up in a Utah micro burst. He had 4 ducks he had shot and two of them got mounted by two volunteer taxidermist (that stayed anonymous) one duck went to his wife and the other to a brother. I sent the other two ducks to a taxidermist that I knew and was willing to pay for them to get done. Three years later they were still in the freezer so I decided to pick them up and see if I can find another taxidermist to get them done for me, I am willing to pay. One will go to my mom and the other to my younger brother. Let me know someone you would recommend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jeff, You had such an amazing part in all this three years ago. Thanks so much for what you did.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry for you loss. I just lost a cousin who was like a brother to me. I know what it means to have those little things around. I hope you find someone who will help you out with that.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I had a brother 3 years ago pass away on the Great Salt Lake while duck hunting with his buddy when the boat got caught up in a Utah micro burst. He had 4 ducks he had shot and two of them got mounted by two volunteer taxidermist (that stayed anonymous) one duck went to his wife and the other to a brother. I sent the other two ducks to a taxidermist that I knew and was willing to pay for them to get done. Three years later they were still in the freezer so I decided to pick them up and see if I can find another taxidermist to get them done for me, I am willing to pay. One will go to my mom and the other to my younger brother. Let me know someone you would recommend.
Hello... I was one of those Volunteer taxidermists that took care of one of those mallards. Were you able to find someone to take care of the birds in question? If not, Id gladly take both for you free of charge. Although after being in the freezer for that long they may be unsalvageable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts