Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
testing testing 123.4pt Ok here goes. These are some pics I took 2 weekends ago they are trough my binocs so they are a little blurry.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Sorry fixed blade...I only came over here cause callofthewild said he was easy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Then, I tried to edit your pic's and this is how they ended up...Look familiar??? :lol: :lol:

For some reason I thought you could enjoy this picture... :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
812 Posts
.45 said:
Sorry fixed blade...I only came over here cause callofthewild said he was easy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yep! *(())* o-|| *()*
fixed blade i am waiting for the unvailing with baited breath.

·
Registered
812 Posts
FishGlyph said:
callofthewild said:
.45 said:
yep! *(())* o-|| *()*
fixed blade i am waiting for the unvailing with baited breath.
HEY! I'm easy, just not CHEAP! Oh crap, there goes that out loud voice again. :roll:

:p
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO. *OOO*

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Nice bucks.

.45, what are you doing, trying to seduce poor fixed blade with your nude kitty? At least his kitty has some cover!

I, on the other hand, enjoyed it. ROWR! _/O

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally took the punch to the groin last month and bought some swaro's 10x50, so I'm sure they didn't hurt the picture quality. :?

So far they are worth every penny, plus I'm catching myself getting out of the house just to go glassing.

·
Registered
390 Posts
.45 said:
wait... are we talking about the same callofthewild?? :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fixed blade.. nice looking pictures! nothing beats the sight of some big bucks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts