Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Huge shout out to middlefork for following me. Flattering to see him in my alerts.

That is all!
Thanks again middlefork!
馃榿馃憤

I should mention I graciously followed back. Figured I should return the sentiment

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This can be found elsewhere with subtitles in English and articles to supplement. Not sure how many local or main new networks would have it. Probably none because they don't even report the truth about the PCR or numbers. Thought I'd share because people deserve to know the whole truth before deciding. Not the muddied propaganda we hear everywhere these days.

Registered
Huge shout out to middlefork for following me. Flattering to see him in my alerts.

That is all!
Thanks again middlefork!
馃榿馃憤

I should mention I graciously followed back. Figured I should return the sentiment
Not sure how I "followed you" unless I quoted you in a post but hey carry on!

But please don't let this indicate I support your position. I do not. But if you insist on moving forward then have a good day.

Registered
You are also "following" me, Middlefork. Purposefully? If not, then I wonder if something happened during the recent migration to the new interface. Or you visited individual's page and accidentally clicked follow?

Registered

This can be found elsewhere with subtitles in English and articles to supplement. Not sure how many local or main new networks would have it. Probably none because they don't even report the truth about the PCR or numbers. Thought I'd share because people deserve to know the whole truth before deciding. Not the muddied propaganda we hear everywhere these days.
My body my choice!

Dr Yeadon said: 鈥淚 know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don鈥檛 look like they鈥檙e related to what you鈥檝e done. And what鈥檚 even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time from that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and you wouldn鈥檛 connect that. And if you can imagine making a smorgasbord of different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation.

鈥淚 think vaccine passports are a gateway to numerous things and it is my belief that it will be a gateway to mass killing, in the billions. And the reason I say that is many of the key players, including Bill Gates and his father and Boris Johnson and his father, have all been maniacal 鈥 and possibly correct 鈥 about earth being overpopulated. Even if we said to people can you stop having children, the population would only start to fall in about 100 years. If you got birth rates down below replacement, it would still take a century given each new birth will probably live out 100 years.

Registered
You are also "following" me, Middlefork. Purposefully? If not, then I wonder if something happened during the recent migration to the new interface. Or you visited individual's page and accidentally clicked follow?
I don't purposely follow anyone on here and have no reason to click on a user for the most part. I'm not even sure where you are seeing this to be honest. The only "following" I see is if I have commented on a topic.

No big deal. Just wanted the record clear.

Registered
It's in a users profile page. Sounds like they may have had a migration issue. Or one of the site administrators is pranking you 馃榿

1 - 11 of 11 Posts