Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Southern Caribbean. Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Thomas, Antigua and maybe one or two others I can't remember. *-band-* *OOO* *-band-* *OOO* *()* -()/>- -()/- *(())*

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I'd be content with a cheap motor on one of the life boats. :lol:

That looks like quite the trip. I hear they feed the crap out of you on those tours. It would be nice to visit those places.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only gained 3 lbs. Honest. The food is unbelievable. Cheaper than you think. You can find some real deals. Excuse the fishing expression but this was our third and we are "hooked". :lol:
I could'nt afford to buy one of the life boats motors on this thing.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Sounds like fun. My parent's went on a cruise to the same places not long ago. They brought me back one of those cool Pirates of St. Thomas shirts with the skull and crossbones. :D

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Al, it's funny you posted this in 'Fishing Equipment' !!... :) :) ...... It must have been a great time...glad you were able to go !!!! Next time though...could fixed blade and I borrow the 'stang' ?? We want to go yote hunting. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. Final answer. I've seen to many pics of you two in that car already. I think I'm gonna be sick now. -)O(- _/O

·
Registered
348 Posts
I know Deer Creek is down this year, but I bet if I manuevered it just right, I could squeeze that fine vessel out on that lake and be trolling by 9 am. Does anyone have a 250 wheel trailer I could borrow for the weekend?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts