Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a bit of a slower day on the Logan today. --\O I fished further up the canyon. The water was low, and it was very windy. I did not land anything, but missed two fish. The first one took a dropper nymph, and the second one took my parachute adams off the surface. It fought hard for a couple of minutes, then, as I was ready to land it, it slipped off O|* **O** -#&#*!- . I think it was a brown. Was kind of neat to see it sip the dry off the surface. Anyways, I hate this new daylight savings time change. I got to fish for less than an hour before it got dark on me. Once I could no longer see my fly on the water, it was time to head back :( I saw tons of fish in the water, especially as I crossed into calmer water, but they vere very spooky. >>O >>O O<< O<< >>O O<<

Pavlik

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah you have to be really sneeky on those fish. i found the same thing about the logan slowing down. i was going to go sat. night but the time change made me change my mind. out of curiosity how far up did you fish?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started at the bridge and worked my way up to the picnic area (I forgot the name).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts