Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Which of the seven would you shoot? (left to right)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of all seven of the Magnificant Seven if you were standing there with a tag and a rifle in hand and you had them standing in front of you and you had to choose one which would you shoot? #1,2,3,4,5,6,7 from left to right.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I like typicals.... don't like a bunch of crap hanging off my deer..... so I'd shoot #1. Wide, tall and with antlers you can actually figure out. I also like #6 but don't like the shot he's presenting so he'd walk.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
dkhntrdstn said:
i like the trash on number four. but I would love to see them out in the field an di would not pass any of them up and i know that no body would pass them up.there all awsome bucks.I will just keep dreaming.
I guess that depends on the person and what they're looking for in a buck.... I'd have no problem getting pics or video of some of those but wouldn't hesitate to pass on them and look for a big clean typical with lots of mass first. 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would shoot 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7
And then after I woke up I would shoot my 24" 4 point and jump up and down with joy :mrgreen:

The odds of all 7 of them standing there for you to shoot them are 1 in never so if any were there I think any hunter would take anyone of them with out hesitation.

Russ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.