Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have one and love it. I think they are worth every pennie. I put one on about a month ago ( the medium one) and have noticed a tighter group even out at 80 ( for targets not for animals) and the field of view is awsome. I suggest everyone puts one on at least to try it. look them up on stringsplitter.com The guys on bouble bull blinds are now using them. If you want more input on them go to archerytalk.com there are pages and pages of nothing but good about them. Look string splitter up in there search place. hope that helped. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I have been wanting to try one out but wanted to hear someone say what you said about them. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
What are you guys talking about? Stringsplitter.com is a computer programming site. I'm assuming you're talking about a new bowsight system?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like the thought of having more field of vision when looking through the site, but I don't know about having to line up the top of the splitter with the top of my sites. It seems like it would be just one more thing to screw up or think about when taking a shot at a deer. Those of you who ordered it, keep us posted on how you like it.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and link, guys. Looks interesting. Like duckaddict, I have my doubts. But what the heck - I ordered one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got mine about 2 weeks ago..... so far I am not sure if I like it. I can tell you when I pulled it out of the bow press and drew back and looked through it, I thought what the h#^& is this. The field of view is incredible though. I have shot a couple times late in the evening and you truly can shoot later. The hardest part to adjust to is, I am used to using the peep sight to halo my sight. With the String Splitter, you only have the top portion of the peep to use as a reference. I do not use a kisser button and the crimp they supply with it (I guess you use it to put your nose on if you dont use a kisser) is way to big and bulky.
Over the past two weeks, I have started to adjust to it, but I have not seen an improvement in my groups yet.......

·
Registered
167 Posts
Keep using it. I shot a 100 times or so before I got use to it. Now I am a natural at it. But I did notice improvement when I first put it on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts