Utah Wildlife Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only caught the tail-end of the interview but Don Peay was just interviewed on KSL Radio by Doug Wright and announced that he is joining Trump's Utah team. Apparently, Don Peay and others will be hosting a news conference today at 11 am on the steps of the State Capital to make a formal announcement. This should be interesting. I will post a link if I can find one.

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-gop...-vivint-trump-gets-utah-campaign-organization

-Hawkeye-

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
You know, you have to hand it to these Utah Republicans...loyal to a fault!

They'd rather follow behind Trump than vote Democrat or Independent.

·
Registered
581 Posts
What about the many conversations regarding hunting politics that we see daily on here?? SFW this and that and the other. Really those aren't big game discussions either but they are related.

I think it could easily be said that the presidential race could be related as well.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I always said that I'd vote for a Clinton when he#* froze over........................

Didn't I just hear that the netherworld just got an ice hockey team? ;-)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
So Peay is a Trump Humper? WOW what a SHOCK.. This is a case of the colon following the rectum. or vice a versa.Neither one of them could manage a good movement. Yet alone a country or a hunting CLUB,, SERVICE,,I got an idea. Vice President Peay. Maybe Moss could be in charge of animal control, Rob Bishop Dept of the interior>> Ya think were in trouble? Clinton never lies.. Bernie gonna give everyone a new home for nothin. Just bout time to head for the mountains and never come back. YE HA!!:)

·
1,669 Posts
This is an election with 0 options.

Trump is more of less an arrogant prick, but at least Trump is for keeping public lands public.

Cruz is a douschy bible thumper that has openly said they need to diminish the federal holding of lands. Which would kill public lands.

Hillary is a liar and a panderer. Will say what the party wants her to say and then would do something completely different.

Sanders has a problem with math. To Sanders money grows on trees and magically springs out of the ground.

So, as of right now - Trump is the lessor of 4 evils.

·
Administrator
21,440 Posts
This is an election with 0 options.

Trump is more of less an arrogant prick, but at least Trump is for keeping public lands public.

Cruz is a douschy bible thumper that has openly said they need to diminish the federal holding of lands. Which would kill public lands.

Hillary is a liar and a panderer. Will say what the party wants her to say and then would do something completely different.

Sanders has a problem with math. To Sanders money grows on trees and magically springs out of the ground.

So, as of right now - Trump is the lessor of 4 evils.
That's it.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Wow, I missed this one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.