Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw over 40 bucks yesterday. Most of them were 1.5-2.5 year olds with a few bigger ones.
A friend of mine was hunting in a different area and had seen a good buck go into the trees. He thought it might be a shooter and had a cheater.
I went to the spot this morning and after a two hour hike, I found the buck.
I would say it's a shooter.
Good looking buck indeed.
BTW, there's something wrong with my video camera.
The auto focus doesn't work half the time.
I think it's time for a new one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have to agree with the numbers. I saw 30+ bucks on the opener and filled my tag on a nice 4x4. This year has been the best yet for numbers and quality that I have seen in a very long time.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I have to agree with the numbers. I saw 30+ bucks on the opener and filled my tag on a nice 4x4. This year has been the best yet for numbers and quality that I have seen in a very long time.
Surely this cannot be true, I call BS. I mean remember, they are running around with undescended nuts, underbites, overbites, selenium deficiency, magnesium deficiency, eating pesticides and herbicides day night and inbetween. All of these reports of increasing herd counts and increasing buck counts are just plain out lies...that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Surely this cannot be true, I call BS. I mean remember, they are running around with undescended nuts, underbites, overbites, selenium deficiency, magnesium deficiency, eating pesticides and herbicides day night and inbetween. All of these reports of increasing herd counts and increasing buck counts are just plain out lies...that's all there is to it.
LOL you kill me. :grin: I never believe the reports either that the numbers are up. I was pleasantly suprised this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts