Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. I bet there would be enough revinue from this sting in utah to give free licenses for all hunters for a year.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Utah does do this......every regional office in the state has a deer dummy they set up from time to time with interchangable antlers. Some of ours even have ears and tails that flick for added realism. There's never any shortages of customers here either............ :?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Yeah, that's why whenever I shoot from the road....I make sure the animal takes a couple of steps first. I don't want to get caught by the fish cops! C'mon guys....you gotta make sure the animal is real first. :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
My old neighbor was the guy who would control the deer for the central region; apparently the control wire is only about 100' pretty scary for him. In some other state-MN maybe, a land owner requested the services of the DWR as there were many poachers on his land, he was caught the first night shooting at it because it was just so big.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
idiot with a bow said:
What if you recognized that it was a fake deer and ran up and tackled it, then put it in your truck.
They would arrest you for interferring with their sting operation and theft of Goverment property or what ever they could make stick in court.

2 Dumb**s's down south ran one over in a field with their truck and were cited for damaging goverment property, and illegal haverst of a deer + spotlighting, and having a loaded gun in their truck.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I saw a similar set up in Sardine canyon a couple of year's back. The road hunter's were dropping like fly's!!! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts