Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have major troubles with the website for the remaining buck tags? I finally got in to enter payment at 8:30, after numerous time outs and 404 errors, only to have it say please call due to payment error. My card has the charge, but I do not have a confirmation emails of my tags. I think I got screwed.

·
Super Moderator
9,421 Posts
So did you call them? Sounds simple enough to check.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The phone lines put you on hold, or just say sorry, call back later, or go straight to voicemail.

·
Super Moderator
9,421 Posts
I would say that if your card has the charge then it went through.

Just keep trying the phone, perhaps go into your draw results and see if it is listed there.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I got kicked out 8 times. I figured what the heck and waited another 30 minutes to try again. Got back on the computer and sure enough, I got me and my son a tag within a couple minutes. I am not going to lie, I was a little frustrating at first.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would say it was more then a little frustrating. It took me an hour to pick up a box elder archery tag. Had the tag in my cart 5 times only to have my session timed out. Then it finally let me pay for it only to say again that my session was timed out. With 2 tags remaining I was finally able to get one. What a freaking joke, should have just gone to the office and waited in line. my buddy got his in like 10 minutes by going to the office at 7:30

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, even though my card was charged when there were still 44 Muzzy Kamas tags available, they just credited my card $40.00. I did not receive a tag.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Boo yeah got my nephews youth archery tag locked up for him. Gonna be a fun hunt been seeing some awesome bucks

·
Registered
224 Posts
It took me over an hour with several attempts. Finally got through and got a muzzy tag. The tags were going fast!!! Didnt think it was going to work for me but it did.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had major issues, then after it said there was 1 tag left i managed to go through just fine getting my box elder archery tag...then i went through to get my friend a tag and it said there were 8...so i think their system subtracts tags if you toss it in the cart..but with all the payment issues a bunch of tags were queued up and then returning after payment issues...Glad i got a tag though

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got kicked out 8 times. I figured what the heck and waited another 30 minutes to try again. Got back on the computer and sure enough, I got me and my son a tag within a couple minutes. I am not going to lie, I was a little frustrating at first.
Same thing for me, finally got my grandson his archery tag.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Oh ya there were many tense moments for me also. Logged in right at 8 like thousands of others got the error with payment message the first time. Then called the 800 number was assured it was fine. Pending charge appeared then disappeared. Then kicked off system error a few times. Had to go back to work. Then my wife saved my butt and grabbed me a tag at the last minute when she noticed the charge disappeared also with only 5 tags left. I will be hunting the muzzleloader 456 unit luckily. Whew..

·
Super Moderator
9,421 Posts
It is really to the point anymore that if you want to hunt you need to plan on drawing a tag in the draws and not waiting for the leftovers.

That is unless you are a youth archery hunter or plan on purchasing one a tag.

·
Registered
501 Posts
That would have been easier. Unfortunately my grandson has not drew a tag 2 out of 3 years:sad:. The youth archery tags were a good idea and a blessing.
Are you putting him in with a group or solo? I ask because a the reserved 20% of tags aren't given out in groups. He needs to put in solo (or maybe with a group of youths?) to draw those. And he should draw most years on most hunts.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are you putting him in with a group or solo? I ask because a the reserved 20% of tags aren't given out in groups. He needs to put in solo (or maybe with a group of youths?) to draw those. And he should draw most years on most hunts.
I put him solo for an any weapon deer tag all 3 years. Probably 2/3 of his friends have drawn 2 out of the 3 years, the other 1/3 like him. Here he is last year. He got a spike the 1st year with his bow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Well, even though my card was charged when there were still 44 Muzzy Kamas tags available, they just credited my card $40.00. I did not receive a tag.
That is very frustrating. I'd call the SLC office and ask to speak with someone from licensing. They shouldn't charge your card and then credit it back.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I put him solo for an any weapon deer tag all 3 years. Probably 2/3 of his friends have drawn 2 out of the 3 years, the other 1/3 like him. Here he is last year. He got a spike the 1st year with his bow.
Good looking deer. Which unit is he trying to draw? Are you using choices 2-5 as well?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts