Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you draw the Three Corners Limited Entry Bull unit; archery, muzzleloader or rifle hunt? I am still a little lean on points since killing my 6x6 up there.

If you need information to assist with your scouting efforts in the Three (3) Corners Limited Entry Bull Elk unit, let me know. I have a scouting report that has been popular over the years.

PM me soon if you have questions or would like to purchase a copy of this report as I only let out a few each year. It will pay for itself because it will help you focus your scouting efforts.

But then again you might burn alot of fuel checking everything out! :cool:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you really selling a scouting report?
Does anyone buy them?
Yes and Yes.

I only let out a five or six per year so it would be very rare if you bumped into someone else that had the report. That's spread out over the three hunts (archery, muzzy, any).

The report is professional grade. Once I met someone who wanted to buy the report and I asked him how many points he had into draw.

He said he didn't hunt. :shock:

He said he just loved the area. I was like, "Nooo waaaay! Well I ll be darned " LOL

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So this is what DIY hunting in utah has turned into... well I'll be darned. What a shame
Before you get all judgy, consider that one of my clients was the Sheriff of a Major county in Utah. It was back when fuel was hovering above $4 per gallon and departmental budgetary problems kept him busy in the office. He could not get out to scout very much and needed resources to help him scout.

He killed a 370 class bull within 0.2 miles of one of my trail cameras.
I was proud to help a brother out and he was pleased to get the help. He sent me photos of his elk.

Have you ever asked for help? Ever roll down your window and asked, "hey buddy, seen any elk around?' Or when you get checked by fish and game officer and you ask, "Seen any game out and bout?" Its not free information by the way, you paid a lot in gear, food, fuel etc...etc..

Yeah my report is like that. IT IS do it yourself because, well like rolling down your truck window, you still do it yourself. Its part of the research you do to get your hunt done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts