Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Got home from a looooong day of getting rained/snowed on out at the 'fuge and discovered that I lost my phone. I'm almost positive that it fell out of my pocket in the parking lot for 1A while we were getting ready to hit the road. I'm sure the phone's trashed courtesy of the weather or in inadvertant tire but I'd really like to get the SIM card back since I don't have a single # on the sucker memorized (or written down). Should anyone stumble across it, please grab it and pm me. If I could drive back out there and snoop around for it myself I would but I wasn't supposed to even go out today so... Thanks and may you all have much better luck than we did today!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
tis the season man, sorry to here that. I lost mine at turnpin on monday cost me 250 for a new nextel, I dont know of single duck hunter thats worth his salt that hasn't lost theres or dumped it in the drink, Ill keep a look out for it

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
LOL... mines gotten wet on the GSL this year... the charging port is starting to turn green on the little electrode things... so now I have to wiggle the charger around to get it to charge up. :lol: Sucks to hear about your phone... hopefully nobody has hit it and at least the memory card will still be functional.

·
Registered
449 Posts
:lol: I lost mine two years ago out on the mudflats north of turpin!!! that's a bummer to lose your phone. Hope you or some well meaning person finds it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was out at Salt Creek last December my nextel was 2 days old and I heard a splash while picking up the dekes. I must have had my arm under water for 1/2 hour just got cold and never found it. Good luck!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts