Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all going to night to the couple leage?I will be there with my Buddy Richard to night to shoot. im looking forward to shooting again.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Well, These are the folks Im know won't be there

Fishytrishy has a family thing he needs to attend to. Zimmy is Quail hunting in AZ, and RR77 is a broke dick and can't afford it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
Well, These are the folks Im know won't be there

Fishytrishy has a family thing he needs to attend to. Zimmy is Quail hunting in AZ, and RR77 is a broke dick and can't afford it. :mrgreen:
Thats actually true too... and thats why I'm going to the game on FREE tickets. :lol: I actually have 20 dollars to last me till Thursday but need to get a fishing fix on Sunday so I am passing on the shoot. Question.... if you get a year pass to shoot there, does that cover couples night shoots? Or is that still $7.50? 8)

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
Question.... if you get a year pass to shoot there, does that cover couples night shoots? Or is that still $7.50?
Boy yer just werkin every angle arnt ya!
I only ask because I'm pretty sure the wife is going to tell me to get a year pass out of my tax returns... which I'll gladly do and then there won't be this "do we have the money" issue every time I want to go shoot my bow. :? Nobody is more sick of that than me, I promise.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Riverrat77 said:
Won't be there... got tickets to go with a friend to my first ever Jazz game.... so I have to go make history.
Thought you didnt like the Jazz? why go if you dont like them?Have fun chairing for the jazz.GOOOOOOOOOOO JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It should be fun tonight tex. You can make fun of my buddy again.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
dkhntrdstn said:
Riverrat77 said:
Won't be there... got tickets to go with a friend to my first ever Jazz game.... so I have to go make history.
Thought you didnt like the Jazz? why go if you dont like them?Have fun chairing for the jazz.GOOOOOOOOOOO JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Free tickets??... thats the ONLY reason I'm going to see the Jazz. Don't worry, I'll be cheering for the Clippers. :lol: You couldn't pay me enough to be a Jazz fan.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Riverrat77 said:
dkhntrdstn said:
Riverrat77 said:
Free tickets??... thats the ONLY reason I'm going to see the Jazz. Don't worry, I'll be cheering for the Clippers. :lol: You couldn't pay me enough to be a Jazz fan.
O dont have to much fun watching the clipers get there butt handed to them. have fun.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I usually don't make it a habit of making fun of guys bigger than me. (that only leaves EPEK)

But, if he wears that see-thru thin wife beater again all bets are off. :shock:

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TEX-O-BOB said:
I usually don't make it a habit of making fun of guys bigger than me. (that only leaves EPEK)

But, if he wears that see-thru thin wife beater again all bets are off. :shock:
I will let him know.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
RR, I will pay for your first shoot if we ever shoot the same nights. There, a free ride, should be no other excuses!

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
LOL... dude, you don't have to do that. Thanks much for the offer though. I get paid on Thursday and I'll tell the wife I'm getting so much grief I HAVE TO GO!!! :lol: I honestly would have been there last Friday but got stuck watching kids till the wife got home. By then it was a little late (you guys would have already started). I will let her know tonight that I have to have next Friday to go shoot though so we can put this "I'm too cheap" stuff to rest. :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey RR don't worry about leagues, have a nice winter, relax get the bow out a week before the hunts. All it means is that there will be a lot of 'safe' animals this fall. :D

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I want to shoot but can't; the Doctor said I have a partially torn rotator cuff, kind of shut me down for a while. :(

I’m going out of town this weekend for a couple of weeks, maybe I will just come down and watch one night when I get back in town.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
north slope said:
Hey RR don't worry about leagues, have a nice winter, relax get the bow out a week before the hunts. All it means is that there will be a lot of 'safe' animals this fall. :D
Sorry... I'm not one of those guys. I hope to make at least two critters very unsafe. I plan on taking my bow with me Sunday and just doing some shooting out in some fields at an old target I have. Snow should make it easy to see my vanes when I get the pass through on the foam target. :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts