Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I made some small adjustments to my muzzy since the last time I shot.
I took a buddy out with me and we were able to put some rounds down range

Here are some of my results. From what I gather i'm 2 and 2.5 inches high at 100 then I'm dead on at 150. I didn't shoot farther then that

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice shooting. It validates the numbers I got from a post on monster muleys and vortex's ballistic tool on that exact same load.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice shooting. It validates the numbers I got from a post on monster muleys and vortex's ballistic tool on that exact same load.
would you care to expound on that a little more??
I'm still learning this load so you may have some useful information I could use.

please..........

·
Registered
219 Posts
Shooting that same load 290 tez over 110 Bh 209 my omega shoots 3" high at 100yds and 5" low at 200 yds.

Spry

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I need to shoot 200 yards more, but the little I did, I seem to be roughly 2.75 high at 100 and somewhere around 8" low at 200.

Now that I have it sighted in, I need to shoot 100, 150 and 200 yards and learn those shots well, everything in between should fallow

·
Registered
538 Posts
Good shooting. I need to hit the range soon. I really wish we had a range in our corner of the valley.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here is my target, Top two are 100 yds. Bottom two are 200 yds. The one in the middle is after a windage adjustment and a poor attempt of a 5 inch hold over at 200 yds.

Spry

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts